As a public media entity, WBUR makes every effort to be as transparent as possible in order to comply with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). Below you will find documents and information related to WBUR's governance and finances.
Open meeting information can also be found below.
WBUR is owned and operated by Trustees of Boston University. The University is governed by a Board of Trustees .
WBUR Senior Leadership Team
- Margaret Low, Chief Executive Officer ([email protected])
- Joan DiMicco, Executive Director of Product ([email protected])
- Victor Hernandez, Chief Content Officer ([email protected])
- Kristen Holgerson, Director of Marketing and Communications ([email protected])
- Mary Hull, Director of Development ([email protected])
- Peter Matthews, Executive Director of Business Partnerships ([email protected])
- Dan Mauzy, Executive Editor ([email protected])
- Michael Steffon, Director of Membership and Campaign Strategy ([email protected])
- Debra Taylor, Chief Operating Officer ([email protected])
- Karl Voelker, Executive Director of Engineering, Infrastructure, Information Technology, and Operations ([email protected])
- Michael Fenton, Director of Talent and Culture ([email protected])
To contact WBUR, please call (617) 353-0909.
WBUR Community Advisory Board
WBUR Community Advisory Board meets two to three times a year. Meetings are open to the public at WBUR, 890 Commonwealth Ave. Dates and times for the meetings are posted on our website and announced on-air at least seven days in advance.
WBUR Board of Directors
WBUR is owned and operated by The Trustees of Boston University. Boston University has delegated authority for the oversight of WBUR operations and finances, as well as the review and approval of strategic goals, to the WBUR Board of Directors under the leadership of the Executive Committee.
Board and Committee meetings are open to the public. Board meetings will be held at WBUR, 890 Commonwealth Avenue. Committee meetings will be held remotely.